It’s been exactly two weeks since I told myself (and all of you) that I was done drinking. After going though three bottles of whisky in 13 days, I figured that I should probably scale back. A lot. That’s seriously a lot of drinking, and I didn’t like that it was becoming *normal* to come home and drink that much.
So here’s what I’ve learned.
1. I cheated and drank ONE beer with Papp four nights in.
2. Drinking is expensive!
3. I sleep better when I don’t drink.
4. People look at me funny when I tell them that I’m not drinking anymore.
5. Alcohol has a lot of calories.
6. It wasn’t difficult to not drink.